Cette page est également disponible en français.
To enter the spiritual era, let’s review our representation of the world.
Since antiquity scientists have tried to understand and model the movement of the stars.
Until today, two major theories have followed one another.
In ancient time, first representation of the world: Geocentrism
- Greek root: geo « Earth »,
- Principle: The Earth is motionless at the center of the Universe, the changes (of seasons, day and night) come from movement outside the Earth.
Late 16th century, second representation of the world: Heliocentrism
- Greek root: helios « Sun »,
- Principle: The sun is motionless at the center of the Universe, all the spheres, including the Earth revolves around the sun, the Earth rotates on itself along a north/south axis.
Today, we know that the sun is not stationary, it revolves around our galaxy, the Milky Way, at 900 000 km/h.
- It takes 250 million years to go around, it’s a galactic year.
- Our galaxy is moving at over 2 millions km/h.
- Currently it is said that it is not orbiting around anything but heading towards the Andromeda galaxy, and the 2 galaxies will meet in 4 billion years.
21th century, I propose a third representation of the world: Biocentrism
- Greek root: bios « Life »,
- Principle: The existence of Life is motionless at the center of the Universe, everything revolves around its origin, that I name the Source of Life. For everything to come alive, it took a triggering event that breathed life into existence, the Breath of Life.
- Based on the Big Bang model: From the primordial Universe to the expansion of the Universe,
- with the 4 universal forces: strong nuclear force, weak nuclear force, electromagnetic force and gravity force, and their affinity with the 5 elements « Wood – Fire – Earth – Metal – Water »,
- and 2 continuous movements of different nature: a rotational movement on itself, a linear movement, and their affinity with the natural duality whether it is of a Yin-Yang nature for balance or a hedonic-eudemonic vision for well-being.
- All the elements that have a mass and which move, are subject to the 4 forces as well as the 2 movements, and to an impalpable factor, which may be a 5th force, a 6th element, a 3rd movement: represented under the force of love, of consciousness, of God, which are beginning to be studied as a physical constituent. This allows, among other things, the planets, the stars,… to interact while remaining at a good distance so as not to meet, or to meet in an infinite time, it is a point with the expansion of the universe that I do not yet master.
Biodiversity is the living tissue of our planet. This covers all natural environments, living beings and their interactions.
Each element of biodiversity has an existence (a linear movement from birth to death), and a Life in itself (a rotational inner movement centered on the Source of Life).
We, human being, are therefore an element of the biodiversity of planet Earth, with a particularity a little different from the others (plants, animals, micro-organisms) because human activity can modify the global balance of the whole terrestrial ecosystem.
Like the essence of Life that has emanated from one point and diversifies as the universe evolves. Human beings can perform specific actions that will have repercussions at different points on the globe, in space and time.
To overcome climate change
Healing inequality, violence, war
Let’s develop Biocentrism
Let’s put Existence at the center of our preoccupations
Subscribe to the letter
News from the Fraternal World
Answer the existential question on the page
Write an article for the News from the Fraternal World
For the Blog the laws of nature,
in one of the 7 areas: Fraternity, Interrelationships, Natural and human resources, Dynamic balance, Essential needs, Creativity, Consciousness,
For the natural Earth Petition,
For the harmonization action Plan.