Cette page est également disponible en français.
The Concept of Common Happiness
- End the egocentric era where the human being thinks that they can control nature, viruses, health…,
- Transform our Collective Consciousness:
1) Peace in the World – We are all natives of the same universal origin,
2) is entangled with the Search of Truth – Good and Evil are the two physical extremes of the natural duality of life,
3) is entangled with Human Dignity, Nonviolence – Love is the cohesive force of Life, thought is its physical representation,
4) is entangled with Humility – Life is Creation without who we would not be here.
5) is entangled with Silence – Consciousness is a flow of vital energy which transcends matter through the senses,
6) is entangled with Sensibility – Joy and Service are the two energetic extremes of the natural duality of life,
7) is entangled with the Force in Oneself – We are all co-creators of the world by our individual acts.
- Initiate the era of Fraternal Humanity where the human being knows that he is entangled with the Earth, the Universe, all living beings, and that he will find, in the core essence, in the nature, of his humanity, the solutions to resolve climate change, the corona virus crisis, renewable energy sources that respect the environment, wars, inequalities,….
The Establishment of Common Happiness
- When something is perfect, it must not be forgotten, it must be brought to life.
- When something is alive, it must not be locked up, it must be set in motion.
- When something is in motion, it must not be stopped, it must be observed in order to analyze it.
- When something is analyzed, it must not be judged, it must be put into practice.
- When something is put into practice, it must not be imposed, it must be felt in oneself.
- When something is felt in oneself, it must not keep it to oneself, it must open it up to the world.
- When something is open up to the world, it is transformed on Common Happiness.
The image of the wax statue of Mahatma GANDHI, is a photo I took in the museum dedicated to him in the Aga Khan Palace in Pune, India, where he was imprisoned for two years.
Subscribe to the letter
News from the Fraternal World
Answer the existential question on the page
Write an article for the News from the Fraternal World
For the Blog the laws of nature,
in one of the 7 areas: Fraternity, Interrelationships, Natural and human resources, Dynamic balance, Essential needs, Creativity, Consciousness,
For the natural Earth Petition,
For the harmonization action Plan.