Cette page est également disponible en français.
The Concept of Common Happiness: The Creativity
Sixth reading of the book “The Way to God”, selected writings from Mahatma GANDHI, in order to communicate an innovative concept to create a Fraternal Earth:
- End the egocentric era where the human being thinks that they can control nature, viruses, health…,
- Transform our Collective Consciousness:
1) Peace in the World – We are all natives of the same universal origin,
2) The Search of Truth – Good and Evil are the two physical extremes of the natural duality of life,
3) Human Dignity, Nonviolence – Love is the cohesive force of Life, thought is its physical representation,
4) Humility – Life is Creation without who we would not be here.
5) Silence – Consciousness is a flow of vital energy which transcends matter through the senses,
6) Sensibility – Joy and Service are the two energetic extremes of the natural duality of life,
- Initiate the era of Fraternal Humanity where the human being knows that he is entangled with the Earth, the Universe, all living beings, and that he will find, in the core essence, in the nature, of his humanity, the solutions to resolve climate change, the corona virus crisis, renewable energy sources that respect the environment, wars, inequalities,….
Previous readings to listen to:
- First reading of the Concept Common Happiness ‘Fraternity’: the first two chapters « God and Soul » of the Part One Intellectual Foundation [duration 29:06]
- Second reading of the Concept of Common Happiness ‘Interrelationships’: the last chapter « World » of the Part One Intellectual Foundation and the first chapter « Truth » of the Part Two Moral Discipline [duration 12:51]
- Third reading of the Concept Common Happiness ‘Natural and Human Ressources’: the second and third chapters « Love and Self-Restraint » of the Part Two Moral Discipline [duration 14:16]
- Fourth reading of the Concept Common Happiness ‘Dynamic Balance’: the chapter « Selfless Service » of the Part Two Moral Discipline and the chapter « Faith » of the Part Three Spiritual Practice [duration 17:50]
- Fifth reading of the Concept Common Happiness ‘Essential Needs’: the second and third chapters « Prayer – Meditation and the Mantram »of the Part Three Spiritual Practice [duration 19:27]
When something is felt in oneself, it must not keep it to oneself, it must open it up to the world.
Reading by Isabelle of the chapter « Self-Surrender » of the Part Three Spiritual Practice of the book with selected writings from Mahatma GANDHI « The Way to God », North Atlantic Books 2009
All my apologizes for my french’s accent and my bad pronunciation. I do the best I can. Isabelle
The image of the corridor of the cells that housed Mahatma GANDHI during his imprisonment at the Aga Khan Palace and which today hosts his museum, is a photo I took in the Aga Khan Palace in Pune, in India.
The application for the distribution rights of the book is in progress.
ARUN GANDHI is the fifth grandson of Mahatma Gandhi. Raises in South Africa at the Phoenix Ashram, a religious community established by his grandfather in 1904, he moved to India as a teenager in 1945, and lived with the Mahatma during the last years of his life. Dr. Gandhi is a former journalist, and with his wife, Sunanda, started India’s Center for Social Unity, an organization dedicated to alleviating poverty and caste discrimination. The author of eight books, Dr. Gandhi has been a resident of the United States sinc 1987. He and his wife are founders of the M.K. Gandhi Institute for Nonviolence at Christian Brothers University in Memphis, Tennessee.
MICHAEL NAGLER is Professor Emeritus of Classics and Comparative Literature at the University of California, Berkeley. He is the founder of the University’s Peace and Conflict Studies Program, and currently teaches courses in nonviolence and meditation. D. Nagler is the author of America Without Violence, and, with Eknath Easwaran, an English edition of the Upanishads, as well as numerous articles on classics, myth, peace, and mysticism.
Subscribe to the letter
News from the Fraternal World
Answer the existential question on the page
Write an article for the News from the Fraternal World
For the Blog the laws of nature,
in one of the 7 areas: Fraternity, Interrelationships, Natural and human resources, Dynamic balance, Essential needs, Creativity, Consciousness,
For the natural Earth Petition,
For the harmonization action Plan.