Cette page est également disponible en français.
The Concept of Common Happiness: The Essential Needs
Fifth reading of the book “The Way to God”, selected writings from Mahatma GANDHI, in order to communicate an innovative concept to create a Fraternal Earth:
- End the egocentric era where the human being thinks that they can control nature, viruses, health…,
- Transform our Collective Consciousness:
1) Peace in the World – We are all natives of the same universal origin,
2) The Search of Truth – Good and Evil are the two physical extremes of the natural duality of life,
3) Human Dignity, Nonviolence – Love is the cohesive force of Life, thought is its physical representation,
4) Humility – Life is Creation without who we would not be here.
5) Silence – Consciousness is a flow of vital energy which transcends matter through the senses,
- Initiate the era of Fraternal Humanity where the human being knows that he is entangled with the Earth, the Universe, all living beings, and that he will find, in the core essence, in the nature, of his humanity, the solutions to resolve climate change, the corona virus crisis, renewable energy sources that respect the environment, wars, inequalities,….
Previous readings to listen to:
- First reading of the Concept Common Happiness ‘Fraternity’: the first two chapters « God and Soul » of the Part One Intellectual Foundation [duration 29:06]
- Second reading of the Concept of Common Happiness ‘Interrelationships’: the last chapter « World » of the Part One Intellectual Foundation and the first chapter « Truth » of the Part Two Moral Discipline [duration 12:51]
- Third reading of the Concept Common Happiness ‘Natural and Human Ressources’: the second and third chapters « Love and Self-Restraint » of the Part Two Moral Discipline [duration 14:16]
- Fourth reading of the Concept Common Happiness ‘Dynamic Balance’: the chapter « Selfless Service » of the Part Two Moral Discipline and the chapter « Faith » of the Part Three Spiritual Practice [duration 17:50]
When something is put into practice, it must not be imposed, it must be felt in oneself.
Reading by Isabelle of the chapters « Prayer and Meditation and the Mantram » of the Part Three Spiritual Practice of the book with selected writings from Mahatma GANDHI « The Way to God », North Atlantic Books 2009
All my apologizes for my french’s accent and my bad pronunciation. I do the best I can. Isabelle
Meditation and the Mantram begins at 10:17
The image of the park and the palace of the Aga Khan, is a photo I took in the Aga Khan Palace in Pune, in India.
The application for the distribution rights of the book is in progress.
M.S. DESPHANDE The beginning of the preface of his book « Pathway to God » « Mahatma Gandhiji was primarily a man of God. He was a great devotee of Daridranarayan–an humble and passionate servant of Humanity. Truth was his ‘End’ and Love was his ‘Means’. His ever–expanding love aspired to embrace and serve the whole of humanity–especially the poor and the miserable. This passion for service led him to work in all spheres of life–social, educational, economic and even political. However, God-realization alone was his all-absorbing ideal–the main spring of all his varied activities. He ardently aspired to ‘see God face to face’. »
Subscribe to the letter
News from the Fraternal World
Answer the existential question on the page
Write an article for the News from the Fraternal World
For the Blog the laws of nature,
in one of the 7 areas: Fraternity, Interrelationships, Natural and human resources, Dynamic balance, Essential needs, Creativity, Consciousness,
For the natural Earth Petition,
For the harmonization action Plan.