Cette page est également disponible en français.
The Humans are able to modify the terrestrial ecosystem at the planetary scale.
But we cannot change the Universal Master Plan.
This means that we cannot change the immutable, natural, universal laws, as well as the inalienable right that each of the five “living kingdoms” has to live fraternally on Earth.
Let’s be aware of what lives on Earth
- Five « living kingdoms »: Human Beings, Animals, Plants, Microorganisms, the Earth, form the Natural Terrestrial Ecosystem.
- Let’s become aware that each of these five “living kingdoms” has the same right and desire as we -human beings- to live on Earth, but that they do not have the same needs, nor the same instincts, nor the same bio-diversity.
- Let’s become aware that even if it is not us individually, who act badly towards other « living kingdoms » or towards other human beings, we suffer the side effects because everything that lives is entangled.
Let’s learn to observe the signs of change
- When we make a choice that has global implications,
- The five « living kingdoms » suffer this choice,
- We suffer the side effects of this choice,
- Because this first choice modifies the environment of the five « living kingdoms » which have a naturally re-action to find again their individual balance following the change induced by this first choice,
- The result of a « choice with global impact » is the inter-relation of the side effects of the five « living kingdoms » of the natural terrestrial ecosystem.
We are not the master of life on Earth
- While it is true that we have the gift of creating ecosystems in order to transform the resources of the natural terrestrial ecosystem for our own needs,
- We do not have the power to decide for others,
- Let’s write a global petition, to show our common wish, to find a harmonious balance between natural terrestrial resources and human activities.
From your point of view,
Subscribe to the letter
News from the Fraternal World
Answer the existential question on the page
Write an article for the News from the Fraternal World
For the Blog the laws of nature,
in one of the 7 areas: Fraternity, Interrelationships, Natural and human resources, Dynamic balance, Essential needs, Creativity, Consciousness,
For the natural Earth Petition,
For the harmonization action Plan.