Cette page est également disponible en français.
As soon as the human being tries to control a natural phenomenon, be it nature, viruses, human dignity, … he wreaks havoc.
To create a Fraternal World, we don’t have to command, dominate, forbid, but follow the laws of nature.
The 7 areas to discover the harmony of the laws of nature
- Fraternity: Naturally Harmonize Life on Earth.
The perfection of harmony is in the entrangled balance of living beings that inhabit the natural terrestrial ecosystem. We are all creators of a part of this balance;
Let’s develop our Fraternity, it is a source of beauty, of joy, of shared happiness, which comes from the heart of our being.
Better than profitability, it helps to stay in good health, to find a work that meets our expectations, to imagine solutions to help nature,… Let’s understand it to create a Fraternal Earth.
- Interrelationships: Discover what entangle the living.
Whatever the scale at which we look at life -World, Country, Family, Work,…- it is always characterized by interactions between
– Living beings -humans, animals, microorganisms, plants- and
A terrestrial space -the Earth- which has :
– natural ecological characteristics (temperature, humidity,…) which define the climate, taking into account the presence of living beings, we are talking about nature and
– human ecological characteristics (buildings, gardens, roads,…) resulting from human activity, which are said to be artificial because they would not exist without human intervention.
The terrestrial ecosystem is the place where nature and living beings interact. To harmonize Life on Earth, it is necessary to reflect as relation. Five relations exist:
– Living beings among themselves – Living beings and nature – Living beings and artificial spaces resulting from human activity – Human activity and nature – Human activity and artificial spaces resulting from human activity.
If the Earth is the terrestrial ecosystem, the human body, society, … can also be perceived as an ecosystem, that is to say a common space made up of different elements that interact.
Let’s discover the specific characteristics of the five interactions, how to isolate the impact of human activity, and define what is natural and artificial. Let’s search to harmonize common spaces by taking into account the relationships between the elements that constitute them, let’s reduce artificial interrelationships and privilege the natural.
- Natural and human resources: Discern resources.
What defines life on Earth is the physical reality of Life, what we do with our lives and what other « living kingdoms » of the natural terrestrial ecosystem are doing. It is only possible by transforming the existing to which we give another meaning.
Natural resources must be preserved because they are unique, beautiful creations, a source of inspiration that have taken hundreds of years or even centuries to develop and which we will not be able to recreate.
But we hold within us important natural resources that we can learn to master in order to develop usable human resources to enrich life.
- Dynamic balance: Determine what maintains whole thing.
To each of our actions, the « living kingdoms » react and we see within the natural terrestrial ecosystem, the appearance of semi-artificila-natural secondary ecosystems, which are the result of all the visible and invisible, predictable and unpredictable interactions that unite all « living kingdoms » to natural and human resources.
When a « living kingdom » is out of balance, because it oscillates too close to vital limits or that an accumulation of side effects has made it lose sight of its naturalness, its natural self-regeneration program is disturbed.
Let’s learn how a living system is dynamically maintained in balance in order to apply the principle to all possible areas: environment, health, work, human relations,….
- Essential needs: Learn from the chaos that arises.
Beauty, health, climate, pandemics, violence are the fruit of the natural duality of life.
Balance is in phase with harmony, imbalance is in phase with disorder; the upheavals are symptoms of a root cause of meaninglessness given to life because the artificial has surpassed the natural.
Let’s stop chasing technology, assistantship, the artificial… by letting misery, violence, inequality spread. Let’s stop letting politicians decide what is essential. It would be interesting to define our priorities in order to give them the possibility to exist.
Let’s share our essential needs to restore meaning to food, medicine, energy, our landscapes, justice, art, support for the weakest,… to our world.
- Creativity: Cultivate art.
There is in us, a Humanity part which is specific to us, which distinguishes us from the other four “living kingdoms” of the natural terrestrial ecosystem -Animals, Plants, Micro-Organisms, the Earth- which makes us human beings.
This « Humanity » is difficult to define with concepts, words, obligations, prohibitions, laws, duties and rights, but it is a reality which is called Creativity.
It is from this that we derive our most beautiful deeds, our compassion, our sensitivity.
It is from this that we will find solutions to organize an optimal global action, to synchronize the actions of all associations, collectives, petitions sites, NGOs, to connect the people at the heart of a humanity that seeks harmony in the beauty of sharing.
- Consciousness: Act collectivelly.
Let’s conscientiously analyze the knowledge of our ancestors and our current knowledge, and we will realize that we do not yet know about the vastness of the possibilities offered by Life. Every day discoveries are made and certainties questioned.
All physical reality is a Conscious Matter Energy duality; all action is an accord at three scales « Universal – Collective – Individual ».
More and more people are putting awareness in their lives, in their choices, in their priorities.
It would be a good starting point to share our own experiences, our knowledge of consciousness, in order to draw ideas from them to act globally for the good of all that lives.
The characteristics of an article
- It must be attached to one of the 7 areas described above,
or to the Petition for a natural planet Earth,
or to the action Plan of the harmonization of life on Earth,
- Make a maximum of one well-ventilated double-sided page, it is read on internet,
- Have no font effect, just bold, underline, italic, and up to three colors,
- An image (maximum 450 pixels wide and 340 high) is placed at the top of the article, you can provide your image paying attention to distribution rights, otherwise an image will be assigned by administrators to illustrate the article.
- It must serve to found a « Societal Consciousness for Common Happiness »,
- It may contain:
– an inventory of our society,
– if it is an idea for the petition for a natural planet Earth or for the action plan of the harmonization of life on Earth, a poll to have the reader’s feeling.
- It can be anonymous or signed, with a link to a website. If you are an expert in a field, I think it is important to put it in, in order to orient the reader.
- It will be validated by the site administrators before publication. A dialogue can be established with the administrators to assist in the drafting, if the article is refused, a reason will be given.
- The site is bilingual French-English, please provide the French translation if you can, otherwise we will take care of it and specify it on the article.
The Blog the laws of nature, the natural Earth Petition, the harmonization action Plan, gatherers the knowledge of those who wish initiate the « Movement of Fraternal Humanity » to develop a path that will lead to a Fraternal Earth.
Send your article in pdf, odt, doc, docx format or in the mail, and the image separately in png, jpg, jpeg format to
@t your pens.
Fraternally Thank you.