Cette page est également disponible en français.
The first step to develop Ki-Regeneration® was to understand the harmonious functioning of the human body..
The second step was to understand, why sometimes this harmony breaks down and causes ailments to appear.
To achieve this second step, I studied naturopathy:
It is a pedagogy that teaches and empowers health capital. It looks for the causes that allowed the disease to appear and proposes a program so that the body regains its natural capacity to self-regenerate thanks to vital energy.
It helped me understand the mechanism of disharmony that can arise in the natural perfection of human biology, which will lead to ailments and diseases.
Here is its application to evolutionize our obsolete political system towards a Fraternal Earth.
It is the deciphering of the symptoms to find the root cause of an illness, of an imbalance, of a disturbance.
- The body is meant to protect itself and to fight against external attacks, if disease or an imbalance occurs, it has let something passed.
- The body is endowed with the power of self-healing: it is always looking for a way to return to a harmonious balance.
- If misery, violence, inequalities exist on Earth, it is because we allow non-universal laws to pass in our societies.
It is a philosophical foundation based on the existence of a vital energy in every living organism, which is the seat of health and the support of all the physiological mechanisms of the body.
This energy has its origin in spirituality:
- It can be called differently depending on the culture: « Prana » in India, « Qi or Chi » in China, « Ki » in Japan,…
- It is the basis of ancestral therapeutic and spiritual practices: the meridians in acupuncture, the chakras, …
- It is in direct link to the Universal Master Plan from which originate universal laws relating to Earth and to Life.
Duality is the natural state of all realities 
A duality based on the principle of the Yin-Yang duality of the Universe explained by Wes Johnson  :
- Everything as part of a single energy flow continuum constantly fluctuating between two extremes.
- The two are needed to create each other to balance the one in harmonic interplay.
- Yin and yang are be considered the same thing in the opposite way.
- Yin can be considered an absence of yang, and vice versa.
- The physical reality of Terrestrial Life is a duality between the information entered in the Universal Master Plan and that registered in the Terrestrial Master Plan.
For a duality to be Universal, each of the components must
– Be present in both Master Plans,
– Have an individual physical reality,
– Being able to interact together.
Here are some universal dualities that meet these criteria:
- Yin and Yang.
- The Masculine and The Feminine.
- Shadow and Light.
- The Individual and the Collective.
- Life and Death. Death having an individual physical reality characterized by the arrest of the heartbeat, the brain and the departure of the soul.
These dualities bring Life.
Here are two associations that we tend to think of as duality, and that require reflection:
Love and Hatred
- When a person is carried by Love, for her husband, her lover, her child, her job,… she will always have a positive thought for the other. This will translate into creative action for a « better » life, caring for others to stay together. Love is the bearer of common life.
- When a person is carried by Hatred, his goal will be to destroy the other. Which is not in keeping with « better » living, and even less with living together. There is no interaction with love. Hatred is a lack of love, not a complementary way of experiencing love.
Peace and War
- In times of peace, people develop their professional activity, go on vacation, benefit from their family, their friends,… Peace makes it possible to be alive.
- In times of war, people must defend themselves, find food, check at all times that their families are safe,…. War is a lack of peace and not another way of life complementary to peace.
In a Fraternal World, let us not let War and Hatred pass. Let us seek solutions in the universal and natural laws of life by experiencing the joy of living together.
Subscribe to News from the Fraternal World
Receive the weekly letter directly in your inbox.
 : Isabelle Bourgait, 2020 not published, « What defines a Humn Being ». Link to the article.
 : W. Johnson, Yin Yang Universe, Physics Essays Online, Nov 30, 2010, Vol 23, pp 641 – 651.