Cette page est également disponible en français.
On paper, with words, in his head, it is possible to realize his most wonderful dreams. But when we move on to realization, we always come up against unforeseen obstacles, which sometimes ruin our momentum. Duality is the natural state of the evolution of life, its extremities can be used as the limits to have in mind, to progress between the two in balance.
It is not power that corrupts but fear.
Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it and
Fear of the scourge of power corrupts those who are subject to it.
« Freedom from fear »
by Aung San Suu Kyi
The reproductive system, automatic processes sprinkled with wishes to evolve in complete freedom:
Physical difference and identical function
In the human body, the reproductive system has the most differences between women and men, while having the same functionality.
|Female organ||Male organ||Fonctionality|
|Ovaries||Testes||Germ cell production and hormone secretion.|
|Uterine tubes||Ductus deferens||Transport of germ cells.|
|Paraurethral glands, Skene’s glands||Seminal vesicules||Seminal fluid production.|
|Greater vestibular glands||Bulbourethral Glands,|
|Production of a clear, viscous, lubricating liquid.|
The feminine and masculine germ cells do not have the same characteristics of life and diffusion, they require a different structural organization, while respecting identical needs.
There are events in the reproductive system that we cannot guess.
Today we know that hormones play a big role in orchestrating the reproductive system. They are known, the interactions between each can be modeled and used for medical purposes.
Here are some steps that seem escape to a voluntary control:
- In women, at each ovulation cycle, about 10 to 20 prenatal follicles begin to mature to give an ovum, but only one becomes dominant and the others degenerate;
- In men, an erection results from parasympathetic stimulation, which causes relaxation of the smooth muscles of the wall of the arteries vascularizing the erectile bodies and allowing the blood to engorge the vascular sinuses of erectile tissues;
The parasympathetic system controls the involuntary activities of organs, glands, blood vessels.
- In men, when the urethra detaches from the bladder, it is surrounded by a smooth muscle sphincter, the internal urethral sphincter. This sphincter is under sympathetic control and closes the urethra during ejaculation so that the semen cannot retrograde reach the bladder.
The sympathetic system controls of a large number of automatic body activities, such as heart rate or contraction of smooth muscles.
When we acquire knowledge, it would be good to distinguish what is related to human biology and can be used for therapeutic purposes, from what is related to free will and must remain the experience of life.
Plan everything for creation
The menstrual cycle prepares the uterus to receive the fertilized egg and to participate in its embryonic development.
Every month, from puberty to menopause, the woman undergoes the monthly cycle that will allow her to carry life.
For this, the monthly cycle is accompanied by the following changes in the endometrium of the uterus:
- The monthly phase: it lasts 3 to 5 days and marks the beginning of the cycle when the endometrium degenerates because no implantation has taken place, and undergoes elimination with the monthly flow.
- The proliferative phase: from the 4th to the 14th day approximately, when the endometrium thickens considerably; this growth is stimulated by estrogen;
It coincides with the follicular phase of the ovarian cycle, which sees the proliferation of granulosa cells in a selected follicle.
- The secretory phase: after ovulation, which is the 14th day of the ovarian cycle, the endometrium increases its secretory activity (nutrient-rich mucus) under the influence of progesterone (hormone that promotes gestation). It becomes thick and edematous in order to anticipate possible implantation;
At this time, the ovarian cycle is in its luteal phase during which the follicular cells transform into a corpus luteum and produce significant quantities of progesterone, but also of estrogen and inhibin.
- In the absence of fertilization, degeneration of the corpus luteum, and so decrease of the plasma levels of oestrogen and progesterone, begins around the 25th day of the cycle and menstruation appears around the 28th day, defining the start of a new menstrual cycle.
- If fertilization and implantation occur, then the plasma levels of estrogen and progesterone continue to rise, with stimulation of endometrial growth by estrogen and inhibition of uterine contractibility by progesterone, so that the fetus can reach its term (9 months) before birth.
At each ovulation, one of two actions: fertilization takes place or fertilization does not take place, occurs, regardless of the attention we pay to it.
Let’s use the « will / involuntary » duality contained in creative exchanges to raise our consciousness:
If we consider that our dreams are the involuntary part of creativity,
and society the place of expression of our will to give them life;
Developing conscious societies can offer the freedom to realize them;
Let’s decide to exchange our thoughts, we will create an awakened world.
We can not know how the others function, who they are, without dialoguing between us on social issues, films, situations of the everyday life …. Let’s meet up to exchange our knowledge, to speak about our desires, our doubts, our fears, our dreams in order to awaken our societal conscience to the creativity offered by life.
Let’s give Birth to a Fraternal Earth
Subscribe to the letter
News from the Fraternal World
Answer the question
Are you aware of your dualities?
Thanks to a comment.
– The information on the reproductive system is taken from the book « The Netter’s Anatomy Coloring Book », John T. HANSE, Edition Elsevier Masson, 2017 (the french version).